You’ve probably heard all about mobile marketing in the past. Taking your marketing campaign to a mobile level is essential for the growth and development of your business. Think about it – how much time do you spend on your mobile device each day? Chances are that if you add up all of the random minutes spent; the total will tally up to hours. Consumers are the same. Many hours are spent each day checking messages, sending and receiving emails and doing a bit of online shopping. Now you can tap into the great potential of mobile marketing by using bulk SMS as a marketing tool – and it’s a very powerful marketing tool indeed. (Bulk SMS Marketing)
At Connect Mobile, we often encounter business owners and marketing managers looking for innovative and effective ways of boosting an advertising campaign and gaining greater exposure. And it’s not just about exposure. It’s also about engaging with your target audience…giving them something to think about, and encouraging them to take action and get in touch, complete a sale or make product enquiries. You just need to know what to do and how to do it. Sending the right message at the right time to the right target audience is essential – and at Connect Mobile, we can show you how to do exactly that.
Below are a few of our top reasons why you should use bulk SMS as a marketing tool for your business:
• Quick and easy – there’s no waiting around with bulk SMS. You don’t need to have a special design drawn up and approved, and you certainly don’t have to spend any time waiting for printing to be finalised. It’s as simple as deciding on what your marketing message is and sending it out. In most cases, text messages are opened and read in as little as just three minutes. You could see the results of your campaign in a matter of minutes.
• You’ll be doing your bit for the environment – printed marketing, face-to-face meetings and emails have a higher carbon footprint than SMS marketing. If you’re looking for eco-friendly options, SMS is the way to go.
• Your message can reach a wide audience – unlike email and social media, everybody has SMS capabilities on their phone. Your bulk messages can be received and opened by any GSM handset. This means that everyone is a viable candidate for receiving your marketing material.
• It’s preferred by consumers – consumers don’t want to spend hours reading through a sales pitch. They want quick and easy access to information that tells them everything that they need to know. An SMS does exactly that.
• You can trace the progress of your campaign effectively – SMS is the easiest type of marketing campaign to trace. In fact, your bulk SMS service / system should be able to tell you which messages were sent successfully, which were delivered, who they were delivered to and if any action was taken.
• Generate real leads – it’s quite simple to create premium rated SMS keywords for your campaign and you can advertise these keywords and the number to SMS on various marketing platforms. Post it to your website, social media, your printed advertising and even your email newsletter – there is great opportunity to generate real leads.
• It’s affordable – bulk SMS campaigns are extremely cost effective. In fact, you can send out messages and only pay for those sent. With the right bulk SMS gateway, there’s no need to pay a monthly service fee or a set-up fee. The system is usually quick and easy to set up, and you only pay per message sent. It’s one of the most affordable advertising mediums around.
• “Opt in” lets you know that your SMS is wanted – you can only send out text messages to consumers who have indicated that they want such communications. This means that your SMS campaign will be aimed at people who are actually interested in your product or service.